Anyway, I'm clearly not a music critic, and I couldn't tell you what most of their songs are called, but it was a good time. HOWever, they were also guilty of two of my biggest concert pet peeves:
- A backdrop advertising their new album
- A reserved area for family & friends, way too large for the amount of people there, and filled with chatterboxes who couldn't be paying less attention to the music that the rest of us spent good money to get in to see.
- When, un-beckoned by a band member, people clap along to the music.
- All forms of canoodling by fellow concert-goers.
- People who yell out requests for obscure songs from the band's unreleased first EP to prove how they're such big fans.
- When the band makes zero attempt to interact with the audience at all (I'm talking to you, Jack White).
- The lingerers who stand exactly two inches behind you just waiting for you to make any move that might let them step closer to the stage. Seriously, if I can feel your breath, you're too close.
- People who don't turn off their digital camera screens.