May 18, 2009

Miss me?

Trevor & I have been out of town for the last 9 days, and I had a choice: Embrace the whole vacation ideal, or strive for editorial integrity and consistency. It should be obvious what won out.

I’m sorry you had to get the short end of the stick, but have no fear – I am back, and boy do I have some opinions to share! Sure, I may have left you hanging with no commentary during an important week of television finales and a not-shocking-to-anyone-who-heard-him 'American Idol' ouster, but don’t worry, not only do you have Part 2 of the Puerto Rico recap to look forward to, you can also expect a Seattle/Portland vacation recap, reflections on 2 years of marriage, and new movie reviews very soon – just as soon as my time-zone confused body and contact-filled eyes have had some recovery time.

Until then, I leave you with this thought: When 2 architects fight over a building design - one who wants to create a tethered balloon, and one who wants to make a flying saucer - we all win:

0 comments: