Firstly – let’s keep in mind that the original
Moving on – I could use a refresher or two.
1. Was Nat on BH90 (This is how I will now insist on referring to the original, as the previously-hated “90” moniker is also applicable to the current.) until the very end?
2. Sure, Brenda left to pursue her drama career in
3. Are we really supposed to believe that Kelly’s kid is
4. I’d like to get into the Rob Estes connection – I understand completely that they are giving him a fake history with Kelly, but what was his character’s deal on
- Please tell me they’re not setting us up for Ryan-the-English teacher to be the given-up-for-adoption love child of bitch-popular-girl’s mom and Rob Estes’s principal character.
- A high school could never do Spring Awakening (Sample songs: Totally F*****, B**** of Living, My Junk, Word of Your Body). And please don’t sing anymore. (PS: Your new love interest – A drama nerd? Really?)
- I’m just not sure that both druggie artsy yet popular girl AND formerly popular rebel blogger girl are necessary (Side note: I love that her blogs are just like David Silver and his ridiculous radio shows.)
And PS: EW, please don’t call Ryan Eggold a hottie. It makes me very uncomfortable. And while we’re at it, are you really not going to do a TV Watch recap? Burmpt.