Please pull yourselves together. Tonight, please focus on:
- Having a starting pitcher go more than 5 innings.
- Providing that starting pitcher with some run support.
- Not making dumb base running errors.
- Remembering that this is the playoffs.
- Running for balls in the outfield (It would also help to call them.).
- Playing baseball. Remember last night (this morning), when you scored a run by: Single, Sacrifice bunt, single? That is what you need to do. Don’t worry about the lack of extra-base hits, or swinging for the fences – focus on playing BASEBALL. Like you did when you won ONE HUNDRED GAMES this season.