February 10, 2009

It'd be a privilege to win a date with Tad Hamilton

Anybody watch ‘Privileged’? It’s absolutely my favorite CW obsession of the moment because I feel so much less guilty watching it than ‘Gossip Girl’ – and it fulfills this desire for wholesome, fluffy teenage/college life TV that I didn’t even know that I had until I discovered the amazingness that is ‘Greek.’ (And, yes, there is a difference between what I'm describing and my well-known love for teen shows like 'Dawson's Creek' and 'Felicity.' I'm happy to go into more detail if you're curious.)

Anyway. The main character, Megan, is (for the moment at least) dating this guy named Will, who is a billionaire who also works for a living and is always doing the right thing (except when he's writing blank checks to her mom who's just going to disappear with them) and is pretty much the perfect guy, even if he did kind of date her sister-the-screwup first.

Okay, that’s part one.

Here’s part two:

Outside of occasionally remembering that Fergie is dating him when I hear ‘Glamourous,’ I hadn’t thought about Josh Duhamel in a long time. Then I saw a GoFugYourself picture of Fergie yesterday that just so happened to feature him, and it hit me why I find Will so cute. They look so much alike:



Just to further complicate matters, apparently, tonight the guy that looks like Scott Speedman from 'Lipstick Jungle' is going to guest star.

1 comments:

readerbean said...

Ashley - I too love this show!!! I can't believe the season finale is next week. It was a pleasant surprise and addition to my regular scheduled programming. On a side note - how great is LOST this season???